The Big Brother Naija season 5 tagged ‘Lockdown Geng’ edition began on Sunday, July 19, 2020, with astonishing pictures making rounds on the social media. Dorathy, Nengi and Ozo were particularly the topics of discussion on the lips of many before Laycon came out all lighted in a multicolour glowing vest and his long dreads making many conclude that he was truly a ‘Marlian’ as he said.
2. Laycon most used and cherished word is “BASICALLY”.
3. Laycon is a rapper and has done a couple of songs, his new EP “Who’s Laycon” has garnered about 200,000 live streams on Audiomack and on top 100 on Apple Music. He has featured artistes like Reminisce and Chinko Ekun.
4. Within two days that Laycon came into the house, his official account @itslaycon has been verified on Instagram, pulling about 100,000 followers from the initial less than 4,000 followers.
5. Laycon has gathered the support of many entertainers and media influencers since the beginning of the show on Sunday, the likes of Reminisce, Joeboy, Vector, Dr Pam Pam(Omo Iya Ologi), Pepenazi, Tomiwa, few to mention. Uti Nwachukwu, a one-time fellow of the house, particularly said things seem to be working in the favour of the rapper and he might eventually win the prize.
And finally. He bagged the prize… Laycon? Everyone’s favorite
- Bandits are now doing a lot of evil and saying that they are Eastern Security Network or IPOB – Governor Umahi
- Senate suspends plenary over lawmakers’ death
- Medical doctor and nurse abducted in Ogun state regain their freedom; Dentist abducted
- Police charge 49-year-old man over racist abuse sent to West Brom midfielder Romaine Sawyers on social media